Saturday, September 24, 2005

Tennessee Game notes


Things I liked:
*D---E---F---E---N---S---E
*Hetland continues his FG streak. Why didnt we see this guy last year when Leach was so inconsistent?

Things I didnt like:
*Our offensive playcalling at times. I felt that we should have called for more running plays in the 1st down. Except for the lone TD drive, I felt that we were not commited to running.

*Penalties-This frustrated me the most in this game. Most of our 3rd and longs were due to this. We cant afford to have these at our upcoming road games at Tuscaloosa/Baton Rouge.

Things of concern:
Somebody needs to step in for Mac'D. Perfect time for Harvey to show us something.

Suprises:
Urban trying to run(b) it up late in the game.

Things I expect to see against UK:
Mason, Portis and Boetang to get handful of plays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home