Saturday, September 24, 2005

Week 4 pickoff !

Just when I was thinking I figured this out, Week 3 brought me back to earth in a hurry. If Whitehurst had thrown the pass to his receiver instead of the sideline reporter, I would have been under .500. Anyways here I am trying to improve my record in Week 4..

USC over Oregon
Purdue over Minnesota
Miami over Colorado
Michigan over Wisconsin
Notre Dame over Washington
Arizona State over Oregon State
Michigan State over Illinois
Clemson over Boston College*
Florida over Kentucky

Squeakers of the week
Ohio State over Iowa
Virginia over Georgia in the battle of Techs

Upset special
Tennessee over LSU*
*Sudhan's pick

Gatorzone
Florida 38 Kentucky 13
Leak 300+ yards, Wynn+Manson-150 yards

Last week: 6-6 Overall: 23-13, 63.8%
Sudhan: Last week: 9-3, Overall: 30-6, 83.3%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home